Re: Safety Stewards excluding karts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety Stewards excluding karts
From: NeonACR1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:48:42 EDT
Yeah, the kart may have a shorter stopping distance than a car, but does the
person in the friction suit that's tumbling after a roll over or what ever
have a shorter stopping distance?  I have YET to run at a site where I would
even think of exluding Karts.  Maybe that this is something that should go in
next years SSS guide book in the rule book.

Ed R
NER-SSS

In a message dated 5/19/00 12:54:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,