Say It Ain't So #1098 FOR SALE (fwd)

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>, Dan Molloy <typerdm@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Say It Ain't So #1098 FOR SALE (fwd)
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@students.depaul.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:19:51 -0500 (CDT)

Mark R. Jahnke
mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu
http://www.geocities.com/riverjahnke/
ICQ:  30406993
AOL IM: mjahnke420
Yahoo Pager:  riverjahnke

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:17:43 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@students.depaul.edu>
To: Accord@egroups.com, accord1@egroups.com, GoNShowAccords@egroups.com,
     honda@egroups.com, honda-insight@egroups.com, hondalist@egroups.com,
     hondalist2@egroups.com, hondaperformance@egroups.com,
     hondaphil@egroups.com, Honda_Hybrids@egroups.com, mhpl@egroups.com,
     RatedRRacing@egroups.com, s2000ownersclub@egroups.com,
     Strictlyhonda@egroups.com, TFR@egroups.com, TypeR@egroups.com,
     CHiP List <CHiP@performancechicago.com>, vtec@egroups.com

Please tell your friends about this one!

Mark R. Jahnke
mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu
http://www.geocities.com/riverjahnke/
ICQ:  30406993
AOL IM: mjahnke420
Yahoo Pager:  riverjahnke

Well, I hate to do it, but in order to pursue a lifelong dream, I have no
choice:

In the next 7 months, myself, as well as a few of my bandmates are going
into the studio to cut our first record.  Upon completion, we have a very
good chance at getting the opening slot on a six week tour with a band
called "Vertical Horizon."  Some of you may have heard their newest single
"Everything You Want."  Sure, they are kind of a cheesy mainstream band, but
they are one of my many influences.  I actually got to know the band from
them touring with another band that I know well called "The Samples."

Again, I hate to sell the "G-Ride," but studio time is expensive, not having
a real job is expensive while on the road for 7 months with really no major
label backing, and we need to purchase an enclosed trailer to tow behind the
Excursion.

With that said, here is what you get, and an estimate of about what I paid
for everything.

The car is in immaculate, mint, condition and always taken care of.  The car
was stored over the winters, and has only seen rain maybe 5 times, and only
seen snow once.  The car currently has about 11,500 miles, and has gone
through some extensive tuning/installing in the last 3 weeks.

With a good driver, this car could run faster than 14's on the drag strip,
and is a phenomenal autocross machine, which is what I build the car for.
Last year, I ran the car in 2 events in STU, and was very impressed
considering I am not a good driver.

Here is what you get:

1998 Acura Integra TYPE R #1098:  Cost new:  $24,500

OEM Japanese Spec Front End Conversion with HID Lights and Azect Viper Fang
chin spoiler:  $6000 installed
Honda "H" red TYPE R emblems:  $50?
Honda TYPE R Titanium Shift Knob:  $100?
Acura Integra TYPE R Floormats:  $?
Added Acura Factory A/C:  $1200
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit:  $150?
Integra Type R seatbelt pads (red):   $30
Limo Tinted Windows and Hatch with Banner on Windshield:  $160
Autometer A/F Meter:  $?
Autometer Vacuum/Boost Gauge:  $?
Autometer Phantom Series Fuel Pressure Meter:  $?
Japanese Superwhite Turn Signal Bulbs
Japanese Superwhite Citylight type bulb in high beam
Superwhite bulbs in gauges and gauge cluster
Mugen non-slip pedals:  $180
Mugen Oil Filler cap:  $50?
Mugen water pressure cap:  $30
Engine Modifications:
Jackson Racing TYPE R Supercharger with 8PSI upgrade:  $2800
Jackson Racing High Flow Fuel Pump:  $ included in above.
Jackson Racing Water Injection Kit:  $650
ACT Clutch:  $500
JUN Lightened Flywheel:  $150?
AEM Cold Air Intake ceramic coated RED:  $200
Mugen Exhaust:  $800
Mugen Header:  $800
C's Short Shift Kit:  $150
Apexi VAFC:  $400
JUN Camgears$  $200?
Colder plugs and wires  $50
Suspension:
Tein TYPE HA Coilovers:  $1300
Spoon Sports TYPE R Rear Upper Tie Bar:  $150
Mugen front and rear Sway Bars:  $300?
Mugen front upper strut tower bar:  $150?
Wheels/Tires/Brakes:
WHEELS:  Volk Racing Daytona Speed.  17"x7" with 42mm offset, with RED
anodized lip:  $2000
TIRES:  Dunlop SP9000  205-40-17:  $700 with 80% tread
RACE TIRES:  Yokohama A032 205-50-15 on stock TYPE R rims:  $650 with 75%
tread
AP Racing 4 Piston Calipers powdercoated RED with Cross Drilled Rotors and
Hawk Pads + extra set of new slotted rotors and Hawk Pads:  $1800
Audio:
Head Unit: Alpine CVA 1005:  $1200
Navigation unit: Alpine NVA-N851A  DVD Rom:  $2000
Processor:  Alpine PXA-H510 with Dolby:  $550
Video 1:  Alpine DVA-5200 in dash DVD player:  $1200
Video 2:  JVC VCR:  $500
Changer: Alpine CHA 1214 12 Disc:  $350
Front/rear speaker amplifier: Precision Power PC 450:  $700
Subwoofer amplifier: Precision Power PC2150 with Q-Bass remote:  $1000
Subwoofers: (3) JL Audio 10W6 with chrome baskets:  $750
Front speakers: MB Quart QM 218.03CX w/ MUSiCOMP Crossover:  $300
Rear speakers: MB Quart QM 215.03 CX:  $200
Custom subwoofer enclosure with plexi-glass top, and plexi-glass tube with
strut tower bar going through it:  $550
Labor and extras:  Who knows, but a few thou$and at the least.
Also included is stock airbox and Type R cargo mat.

As you can see, there is nearly $50K invested into this car.  I think
anyways, I am too lazy to add it up, and I am sure that there are some
things that I might be missing.

Looking to get $30K firm, but any reasonable offers will be considered.

I will not part products out.  It is a package deal.

Serious buyers/inquiries only.  E-mail me privately!

Thanks!

Mark
http://www.geocities.com/riverjahnke/