Re: Valvoline Runoff Tapes- Tally-ho

To: <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Valvoline Runoff Tapes- Tally-ho
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:53:08 -0600
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>

>Phil Ethier wrote:
>
>> Jeez.  You mean I have to depend on the cheesehead to get it to me?  Hope
it
>> gets past the border guards at the Saint Croix.
>>
>The way I see things, you need to start being nice to me all of a
>sudden.

I've ALWAYS been nice to you.  I didn't cough in your face when you used to
be a chain-smoker.  I introduced you to Team.Net.  I let you drive the
Lotus, which was pretty depressing for me because I looked at my watch while
you did it.  I drove your car into your bus.  I moved your fence out of your
way.  I even gave you an opportunity of take a great action shot of your
Neon.  I call you "cheesehead", which I thought you guys considered a badge
of honor.  And, speaking of cheeseheads, wasn't it me who gave you that
Brett Favre hat?  OK, so i found it in the street in Saint Paul and had no
idea what a Brett Favre was, but I did wash it before I gave it to you,
didn't I?  And, not everybody knows this, but I was the guy that convinced
Bob to let you drive that LeCar.

Of course I have always been nice to you.  And will continue to be.

BTW, don't forget to send me that tape, eh?

Phil "#1 Washburn fan" Ethier
Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/