Auto-X / Track Trailers Insurance

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto-X / Track Trailers Insurance
From: TwoHarvs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:19:52 EST
With the recent discussion about small, *inexpensive*?? auto-x trailers I
started thinking about insurance coverage on these rascals. I was concerned
about theft, liability etc. so I spoke with my locate insurance provider and
was pleased to find out that with most auto insurance policies the liabilty
coverage for your auto extends to your trailer when it is attached to the
vehicle.

Also, theft and collision coverage for the trailer can be added for a small
charge ( under 15 bucks annually!!) for upto $750.00 worth of coverage.

Peace of Mind is a wonderful thing...

Chris Harvey
99' Miata Silver Sport
96' NuWay trailer 4' x 8'