Re: Veedol Motor Oil by Tidewater Oil Co.

To: "Glenn Duensing" <rebel128@earthlink.net>, "Jim Ourand" <sojim@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Veedol Motor Oil by Tidewater Oil Co.
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:38:32 -0500
You and Alan Dahl are in agreement.  So I had a brain f*rt.
Excuse:  Haven't seen Texaco or Flying A since I left the east
coast in the 60's other than some Texaco and Phillips 66 on the
way to Nationals each year, and had no reason to connect P 66
with F-A.
And then there was Cities Service.  Who got them?

Bruce