RE: SEASON'S GREETING

To: "AUTOX@autox.team.net" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SEASON'S GREETING
From: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:01:46 -0600
While visiting my wife's brother for Christmas, I got to watch my 4-year-old
nephew unwrap a gift he was really excited about. It was a package of four
traffic cones. It seems that the kids across the street have four that they use
to mark their street hockey goals, and he is always getting in the way by
trying to run his Big Wheel around and through them whenever they set them up.
Now he has his own.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on this kid.

Phil Vanner