Red River Region Website

To: autox@autox.team.net, Kurt Kelly <crx@shreve.net>
Subject: Red River Region Website
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:12:23 -0600
Hear ye!  Hear ye!  Hear ye!

The Red River Region, SCCA, in Shreveport, Louisiana, has a new
website and a new webmaster.  Though it's still under construction,
webmaster Kurt Kelly has it far enough along that he's ready to
release the new URL.  You'll find us now at
http://www.shreve.net/rrr-scca   If you bookmarked the old
bayou.com/~speedym site, please make the appropriate change.  We WILL
be puting a temporary re-direct on the old site to give everybody time
to make the change.  You can expect to see a lot more activity on the
new site in months to come, including our schedule (after we set it on
January 30th!) and pictures of recent events.

Thanks you very much and Happy Holidays!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman