Re: Phoenix Divisional?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Phoenix Divisional?
From: Brian Weikert <gunther@magetower.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:01:59 -0700
Considering that I've driven a grand total of two autocross events, I'd
sort of expect to get beaten.  Which is why I offered the ride in exchange
for driving tips (well, that and I'm a softie for the 'gentler' sex).

Now the cute little flowers, I'm afraid I'd have to do my best to prevent
that.  It's hard enough keeping a black car clean enough not to get laughed
at, I don't think my fragile male ego could deal with little flowers on the
car.  Hehe..

Brian (who seems to run over cones quite well) Weikert
AZ Region Solo II Newbie