Car-O-Scope

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-O-Scope
From: Jim Pernice <Pernice@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:10:49 -0600
Well I got my offical Car-O-Scope assessment today.
It said "Boy Jim you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
you. ( I dirve a Camaro Z28)However  It goes on to say Dispite the fact
that my personality profile pretty much matches that of the Camaro I should
consider a Buick Riviera or a Cadillac Eldorado.
The reasons for the Buick and the Cadillac are
Gender, How much I car about my car, my age, my education, my income,and Im
a cheapskate!  I also take risks and am status conscious.
If I fit the profile of a Camaro, why is it saying I should drive a
Buick or Cadillac? Is this Car-O-Scope run by a Buick dealer.
The only time I will be in a Cadillac is when Im going to the great
aotox in the sky.
Ive owned 34 cars in the last 30 years, and over half have been
BOWTIES, I'm not going to change now.
Car-O-Scope should change their name to Car-O-BS

Jim Pernice
97 Camaro  Z28 1LE
96 Monte Carlo
74 Corvette