Re: car-o-scope

To: tdejoode@mninter.net
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: jason <jdejoode@mninter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:30:22 -0600
Comparing You to Other Mazda B2600 Owners

                 Boy oh boy, jason, you picked a vehicle which is
just                    about perfect for you. Congratulations!

                  Car-O-Scope Makes Suggestions for More Compatible
                  Vehicles

                  Despite the fact that your personality profile
pretty          much matches that of Mazda B2600 owners, Car-O-Scope
        would
like to suggest some alternative vehicles--should               you be thinking
of
making a change.

                        1.BMW 2002
                        2.Plymouth Duster
                        3.Volkswagen Corrado
                        4.Volvo 244
                        5.Honda Passport

                  So, let's look at your compatibility profile
vis-a-vis               the Volkswagen Corrado. If you dumped that Mazda B2600

and got yourself a Volkswagen Corrado, you'd be a lot           happier.

Well I really don't disagree too much, but the honda will never happen,
and the duster i'm hoping is the early 70's version.

The corrado is right on, i've always wanted one of those, for a daily
driver, 4cyl with the automatic trans.

My autocross car is a golf so i feel pretty well taken care of.....

Jason DeJoode
Golf FSP
Burnsville, MN

http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Psychographics/caroscopes.html