Re: Seeking NE race shops

To: KWall73108@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seeking NE race shops
From: Jesse Lipscher <jesse@mail.vgallery.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 19:24:27 -0500
Kevin, I've seen pretty good stuff come out of Bill Gendron's shop in
southern Mass.  It's Small Fortune Racing.  He's done motor work on Jinx
Jordan's cars and Bill Goodale's car, he's also built himself a nice BM
car.  He also know's autocrosses requirements.  I am taking the motor in my
CRX to him in a couple of weeks for a rebuild.  I don't have his number
handy but I could get it for you if you need it.

Jesse Lipscher
88 CRX-SI (CSP)