Re: "Solo Stats 1999" - almost ready!

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: "Solo Stats 1999" - almost ready!
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:57:04 -0500 (EST)
What if we have never been to nationals? can we still get one of these
books? I plan on going next year!

Jason

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Rocky Entriken wrote:

> I've had a few people inquire already. So I'd better let everyone know....
>
> The 1999 edition of "Solo Stats," some 300 pages of records and statistics
> from the SCCA National Solo II Championships, is about ready!
>
> It takes a while to gather all the information together and set up the
> printing master, but I try to get it done in time for Christmas for those
> who would like their own personal copy, or to give as a gift for someone. I
> should be ready to mail out (Priority Mail) by next Monday. Ordering info is
> below.
>
> "Solo Stats" includes the competition record of every driver who has ever
> competed at Nationals -- almost 5000 autocrossers over 27 years (I don't
> have that exact number yet, but I will by the time I'm done). It tells you
> who won the most, who won by the most (and the least), who took the
> trophies, who's been three the most. It lists all the champions from every
> Region and totals all the trophies won by every Region including a
> year-by-year breakdown.
>
> And it has the "Who's Who," the unofficial ranking of the top 10% of all
> drivers, of men and of women over the years. Always good for bench racing
> debates.
>
> Each book also includes Your Personal Record -- the detailed personal
> competition record of the person ordering each book. That section lists
> every run, every pylon, and every record book listing of which you are a
> part. If you intend the book as a gift and want someone else's record in it,
> be sure to let me know.
>
> The whole thing goes for $40, which includes Priority Mail shipping. E-mail
> orders are welcomed. Just give me a mailing address and pay upon receipt
> from the invoice enclosed.
>
> --Rocky Entriken
>
>                        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> >From Rocky Entriken, Salina, Ks.             Ikke sa Hurtig Racing
>      Rocky@tri.net                           #4 DP Spitfire  [Old Fartz
> #001]
>      Phone: 785-827-5143                     Freelance Motorsports
> Journalist
>      FAX:   785-823-0213                 <If I said that, I misquoted
> myself>
> || "Solo Stats", the archive of the Solo II Nationals, now updated to 1999
> ||          Yours for $40 shipped, including Your Personal Record
> ~~~~~~~ also selling Formula V Traction Treatment, $39/gallon shipped
> ~~~~~~~

          Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net> <pagejason@carol.net>
           Carolina Online Technical Support Assistant Manager
            Carolina Online Home Page   http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.      (864)375-0600 x301
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"