Re: Require SCCA membership?

To: Gemery@aol.com
Subject: Re: Require SCCA membership?
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 14:07:12 -0500
George,

The Washington DC Region does not require membership for Regional Solo II
events. They just charge $20 for non-members and $16 for members.

Divisionals require SCCA membership, but I think that's the way it is
nationwide.

I became a member this year, not because I autocross, but because I wanted to
crew in road-racing and I needed a crew license. The discount is just gravy.

John

--
John Crooke
Crooke_John@bah.com