RE: DRL's Warning: BIG RANT!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DRL's Warning: BIG RANT!
From: "David Foss" <dfoss@recital.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:06:11 -0500
Let me get this right...  You HATE that "Big Brother" mandates the third
brake light and DRL, but you WANT him to mandate helmets for everyone?!?!?
As far as I'm concerned let Darwin sort them all out.  Personally I wore a
full face helmet every time I rode, but I don't want the government telling
me that I MUST wear a helmet - or a seatbelt either for that matter.

Just stirring the pot a little more!!  :-)