Re: The new DSP - Which cars are the ones to have???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The new DSP - Which cars are the ones to have???
From: Kevin Wenzel <kwenzel@rmsolo.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:00:12 -0700
>Generally the Fiat X19's will still dominate.
>
>If Kevin Wenzel can dial in his VW Scirocco even more, that could be the car
>to catch the Fiats. I believe it's an '81. Kevin??

It is an '81 (it turns out that there are amazingly few differences,
weight-wise, between early and late models of the Scirocco I - unlike
Rabbits).  I might agree that the car is capable of catching the
Fiats, but Iain's right - the only old-DSP cars left in the new-DSP
are the Fiat and the Capri.  Everything else moves to FSP...  Nobody
driving a VW is going to complain much about it, but it seems sort of
premature given the development levels of the top VWs versus the
Hoelscher-mobile.

--
Kevin Y. Wenzel
kwenzel@rmsolo.org - FSP 131