Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...
From: "Dan Gamble" <dga@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:24:13 -0500
Mark,

If anybody should like to see Ron Williams' car get dissed it should be me.
I gridded beside him at nationals and had my ass kicked all over the
division by him all season.  I think he SHOULD be disqualified because there
is something unnatural about his driving ability.  I've looked at the car
all season and I can't spot a thing to protest.

I will tell you one thing about the car though.....It's for sale.  If I
thought that was all I needed to catch him I'd buy it.  I'm just afrasid
there's more to it than that.

Dan Gamble
ES #97