Re: boat-o-cross

To: RENTRIKEN/0003006623@mcimail.com, autox@autox.team.net, cp@twingles.com
Subject: Re: boat-o-cross
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:44:04 EDT
I saw it too!!!!! Ever see a boat with rollbars and "Safety tubes"? This was
one of the
wildest things I've seen in a while. First off you gotta understand this was
from
Austrailia and those guys are really nuts down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine a 60 second
Autox course bulldozed into the earth and filled with water. Now run a "Jet
Boat"
around it at 100mph! Guess what happens when you overcook a turn? Terra Firma
baby! And roll em they did! The course was only about two or three time as
wide as
a normal AutoX track. This stuff is unreal. In Austrailia sueing someone is
nearly impossible, Lawyers in America would have a field day with this stuff.

Hey Mister, I got my helmet! Can I ride in your Autox boat?

Mike B. TLS#1