Roll bar in a Neon?

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll bar in a Neon?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:04:38 -0700
Howdy from the sweltering midwest.

Has anybody installed a roll bar in their Neon?  Specifically, in a 4 door
Neon?

I am looking at an Autopower "race" roll bar with the optional harness bar
from IoPort Racing.  It's basically just for my pessimistic peace of mind
but I also want to "properly" mount the harness shoulder straps instead of
in the manner that they are currently installed.

I would sleep much better at night knowing that I have a roll bar in the car
for my racing adventures.  Especially so if I participate in any "track
days" next year as is my plan.

Thanks in advance.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Dolphin Safe Tuna"
It's okay, as long as you're not a Tuna.