Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeep

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeep
From: cjkennedy@dstsystems.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 07:52:49 -0500
>Jim & Marilyn Rohn wrote:
>>
>> Since this is a list catering to the types that, uhhhh, enjoy this kind of
>> equipment, I took liberty in sending this SPAM to you all thinking some may
>> actually want to read this:
>
>And you should be REMOVED from the list for doing it
>
>- --
> Mark J. Hirt

Does the list have rules about car-related vs. non-car related "spam"?  What if
I was to post a message pushing one of my sponsor's products, whether or not it
was car-related?  I would check the web site, but the hammer just came down here
at work about "non-business related" web sites.

Just curious,
Chris