Huck & CHuck Nationals Apparel

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Huck & CHuck Nationals Apparel
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:14:50 EDT
Okay, how would y'all feel about the following?  This is a straw poll, let me
know what you'd like, with no obligation at this point...  Prices may vary a
little based on quantity ordered.

Hats:  No straw hats this year, unless I hear a huge outcry...
Baseball hats:  Off-black, low crown, with H & C logo embroidered.  $16.00

Shirts:  Huck wants black, I want something like navy, burgundy, etc.  with
small H & C logo on left front, diagram of the +6 PSI air filter on the back,
silkscreened in white.
$16.00
(If there's enough interest, we may also do some polos on special order,
basically because I want a couple of polos!)

Let me know real soon, so we can firm up orders, quantities and pricing)

CHuck