Great deal on Chevrolet parts!!

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Great deal on Chevrolet parts!!
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:29:02 -0700
   Just a note to let you all know there is a new player in the Chevy parts
game and they are rockin!

   One of our sponsors of our C5 Corvette World Challenge cars has a new
toll free number and is giving substantial discounts on factory Chevrolet
parts purchased when mentioning either *Scotty B White*, *Reese Cox* or *MTI
Racing* when ordering.

   The number is 1-877-TOMPARTS and the man to talk to is Stan! Stan kicked
ass for us when we needed the impossible done by having a diff shipped to us
at Mossport! I dunno how but he got it done!

   Give 'em a try and remember to mention our names so you get the deep
deal!

sbw