For sale Integra Parts

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale Integra Parts
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:21:47 -0500 (CDT)
Well, I hate posting stuff on lists, but(I quote "The
Cranberries")"Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't I."

For Sale:

Parts from my 98 Integra Type R:

Hood:  No flaws, make offer.
Bridgestone Potenza RE010 195/55 R15.  Never used for an event, 5500
miles.
Front/Rear Stock Type R sway bars:  $225
Stock header and exhaust:  $250
Front Type R caliper/rotor combo:  Make offer

Parts for 90-93 Integra

1 piece headlights, new in the box:  $450 obo
Wings West RS Racing Series 4 piece body kit.  New, unpainted, in the box.
$450
RS*R stainless steel cat back exhaust:  $450 obo

Buyer plays shipping.  Some prices negotiable.

E-mail me personally!

For sale not car related:  Sony DVP-S7700 DVD Player, brand new, box still
:  $1000 obo.  MSRP is $1399.00
http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/ss5/generic/dvd/dvd/index.shtml

-Mark