Final 1999 BFG Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 Event

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Final 1999 BFG Team T/A SEDiv Solo2 Event
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:48:27 EDT
The final event of 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series is scheduled for August 28 & 29,
1999 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA.  Many thanks to BFG
Team T/A and SF Motorsports for sponsoring our series.  The final SEDiv Solo2
event will be co-hosted by both the Middle Georgia and Atlanta Regions.  We
currently have 114 competitors pre-registered.  The event will be part of a
larger Georgia Motorfest extravaganza featuring other automotive-related
activities.  Your entry fee includes a pass to all the activities.
Registration, current car numbers/drivers pre-registered, event & hotel info,
directions, etc are all available on-line at:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv";>SEDiv Solo2 website</A>

There is no penalty for registering, but failing to attend.  However, if you
have already pre-registered, but the information is no longer valid, please
email me directly with the changes so that I can have them implemented.
Also, please direct all inquiries my way and I'll do the best I can to get
you quick answers.

Hope to see you all there,

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward