Hoosiers and Math

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosiers and Math
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:04:07 EDT
--part1_b27778bf.24cb6827_boundary

From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Full-name: Ajstratton
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:27:34 EDT
To: autxr@autxr.team.net

Just a couple quick questions...
    First, I recently took a quick venture into the import drag scene,
interesting cars and crowd, but lacking on the excitement side(at least at my
speeds!).  What I am wondering, is if anyone has their auto math books
available and can provide the formula for deriving horsepower from weight vs.
time and distance.  Just curious what the numbers say.
   Next,  still a little experimentation left to be done before Nats..  Does
any one have any Hoosier 225/50/16 or 245/45/16  or similarly sized tires
they are getting ready to toss?  Condition doesn't really matter, this is
mainly for fitment purposes, but if they are useable maybe we can make a deal?
  Thanks,

Alan Stratton
Mitsu GSX  # GS 40

--part1_b27778bf.24cb6827_boundary--