Shocks, thanks for the replies

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shocks, thanks for the replies
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:28:06 PDT
Thanks to all of those that responded to my request about shocks.  After
going back and forth about which ones to get, I ended up with the shocks I
wanted from the start.  Thanks to Peter Brusa I have Konis on the way.  They
cost a little more than I could get them for, but they were in stock.  From
the responses I got the AGX sounds to be the same as a GAB, but on a Miata
they don't offer the R perches.  That isn't to big a deal because the GAB's
only have the rears for now, so either way you would have to modify them to
work for an R. Thanks again to everyone.

Jeff Cawthorne
94 Miata getting closer to being an R
San Diego