Re: NIGHT EVENT-July 24th-ALLTEL STADIUM

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NIGHT EVENT-July 24th-ALLTEL STADIUM
From: Dave Head <rally2xs@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:52:20 -0400
Mike,

You might want to announce that on the Florida state ACTIVE-CARS mailing
list.  Might pick up a few entrants.  There's an ACTIVE-CARS mailing list
for each state - just go to www.onelist.com and search for ACTIVE-CARS for
your state, join the list, and then post your event.  Who knows, you might
pick up some bored rallyist or drag racer there...

Dave Head