re: mustang web sites

To: oasis3223@aol.com, "Gent Matthew" <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>
Subject: re: mustang web sites
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:53:06 +0100
The general mustang websites/listservs are OK, but the percentage
of racers is very low. The best place for *autocrossing* (and road
racing) Mustangs is the e-groups listserv/website.

http://www.egroups.com/group/rrax-mustang

If you are running a CP-class mustang, then you'll also want to get
on the CP listserv.

> The best technical resource for mustang modifications are the www.corral.net
> forums.  You didn't mention which year you drive, but there are separate
> modular and windsor boards.  There are a few autocrossers/road racers that
> show up on there.
>
> I'm not too interested yet in the modular thing, but I know there are other
> good sites for that platform.
>
> Also check out www.musclestang.com where you can find a "corner carver"
> forum with pretty good info.
>
> Matt