Registration Form for Snake River Region Divisionals

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registration Form for Snake River Region Divisionals
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:21:03 -0600
I created a quick website (
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/8947/index.html ) with the
registration form available in Adobe Acrobat Format. If you have previously
run at this event (past 2 years), one should be coming in the mail later
this week. If you don't want to kill a tree and will email me back that you
have downloaded the form, I won't send you one. The dates are:

Friday, August 27th,  5 - 9 pm Chcek-In,Tech and Registration at Performance
Chevrolet in Mountain Home.
Saturday August 28th, 7-8 am late check in at the airbase
Sunday August 29th Done by 4 pm (or so)

This is the last chance to run on nice smooth concrete before Nationals!
Let's all show up and have a good time!

Don Miller
Asst RE/ Comp Dir
Snake River Region
1-208-888-7363

PS: I am looking for an address for either Joe Cheng or Gary Milligan.