Continued.....Re: WTB: 94 Mazda Miata R parts

To: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Continued.....Re: WTB: 94 Mazda Miata R parts
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:33:41 -0400
>Waaaay too much work to make a BS car!!!!!!
>
>A)  sell your current car, buy an 'R' or some other package that has a
>Torsen and 6" rims.
>B)  put all that effort into building a CSP car---it's fun!!!!

OR......

Use that money to send me to Nationals since it seems that JD Kemp is going
to run away with all the votes this year.

I've got to come up with a cool (insert adjective i.e. adult contemporary,
hippie, psychedelic, etc) name for my car!!  ;-)

Eric

Eric Moon
'92 Miata SOLO II  CSP
e-mail:        info@scca-susq.com