Two Ancient Tires for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Two Ancient Tires for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:48:33 -0600 (MDT)
More cleaning up around the Fat Chance Garage.  I've had this pair of tires,
Hoosier Autocrossers, 225/45/15 for some time now.  I'm sure they are well
past their shelf life.  It is unlikely I'll be running any car that uses
this size in the near future.  To help finanace a set of fresh 13" tires,
I'll sell these NOS [new old stock] items for $75 the pair, plus UPS shipping
from Salt Lake City.  COD, Visa, Mastercard accepted.

mjb.