WTB: 94 Mazda Miata R parts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB: 94 Mazda Miata R parts
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:41:25 PDT
I need to find the parts to convert my base 94 Miata to an R package.  I
really need the rear springs, ground effects kit, and the Torsen diff.  I
also need a couple of sets of the stock 14x6" rims and any used race tires:
195, 205, or 225, so I can get used to not having ABS anymore.  I can get
the parts new from Mazda, but I would like to save a little money.  Please
let me know, I am trying to get my car ready for an event on the 24th of
July.

If you have any parts for a Miata contact me.  At the moment I don't have
any BS parts.  So I need: Shocks, front sway bar, K+N filter, wheels, tires,
etc...

Jeff Cawthorne
94 Miata "R"?
San Diego