Re: Be warry of Mr Shenfield: was(Alignment settings - 1999 Honda Civic

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <rrax-mustang@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Be warry of Mr Shenfield: was(Alignment settings - 1999 Honda Civic
From: Chris Shenefield <shenec@ohinter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:02:26 -0400
To all autox.team.net list members:

I apologize for this email activity, but it is very important to me that I let
everyone know it was _not_ my intention to send a virus to Rick.  In fact, it
worry's me that maybe a virus can attach itself so maliciously to an email
because I have been sending many emails yesterday and today.  I have been home
from work since ankle surgery yesterday; so the emails have been more
numerous.

If anyone receives a virus from me, please let me know so I can resolve the
problem immediately.  For those of you who don't know me, please don't think
that I would do something like this.  It is not my style at all.  And for
those of you who do know me, I hope my reputation precedes me.

Again, I am sorry for the bandwidth.

Very Sincerely,
Chris Shenefield