Service for Hazel Haupt

To: autox@autox.team.net, dbarry@primary.net, gnb9063@kcpl.com,
Subject: Service for Hazel Haupt
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:48:03 EDT
Hello everyone, I thought that I would pass along the information needed to
attend or send flowers to Hazel Haupt's funeral.

The will be no viewing the day before the service at the request of the
family.

The service will be Friday, July 16. 1999, at 1 PM.  The service will be
located at the Newcomber's DW Sons Funeral Home at 8201 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, Kansas.  The number there is (913)-561-0024.

With the Funeral precision to follow services to the final resting place.

Paul Poore
Kansas Region Member