Passing of a great person

To: autox@autox.team.net, dbarry@primary.net, gnb9063@kcpl.com,
Subject: Passing of a great person
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:33:35 EDT
I know that many of you do not know of this person that I will be speaking of
and that many of you did.  Especially of your many visit's to Heartland Park
in Topeka, Kansas.

After many days of struggling with a major illness, I regret to inform all of
the passing of a great lady.  Hazel Haupt, passed away yesterday with her
long and draining battle.  Hazel was a member of the SCCA for many years and
also a member of the Kaw Valley Race Group ( KVRG ).  I know that for many
years of her service to the racers and corner workers at Heartland Park and
the other local road tracks that have come and gone, Hazel will be greatly
missed.  Especially for her smile that brought joy to all that it touched.
>From all of us here in the Kansas Region and the Kansas City Region of the
SCCA we wish her family or deepest sympathies at your loss.  We have lost one
of the greatest persons that had the privilege of making an impact on what we
do.

Hazel will be missed and remembered in our hearts.

WE SALUTE YOU HAZEL!  Zrooom!  Zrooom!  Zrooom!

Paul Poore
Kansas Region SCCA