FS: G-Analyst

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: G-Analyst
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:07:30 -0700
For sale the original G-Analyst from Valentine Research. Works great with
GEEZ! software (not included, you'll have to get it from Byron). Records up
to 8 minutes of data, so you don't need a computer in a car to store data.

The unit is in very good condition, in the original box with all the
accessories, the user manual and the book by Pat Bedard. Also included are
the original Valentine Research software and a computer download cable.

$295 plus shipping (from SF Bay Area).

Please e-mail me if interested.  If you let me know before 4pm  PST
Wednesday, 7/14,  I can take it with me to Seattle. I'll be there for both
PRO and Tour.

Boris Elpiner