Shocks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shocks
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:58:15 -0400
I'm trying to decide what brand of shock to put on my '91 Civic Si. I've
been very impressed with the set of Koni's a teamate has on his '90, but
my finances are pretty tight right now. Any suggestions on a less
expensive alternative? I will probably end up with the Koni's eventually,
but I'd like to get something on the car in the near future.
Adjustability is not a requirement, I just need something a little
stiffer than the stock 150,000 mile shocks I'm on now. TIA!

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si, ES 22
Team Underdog Racing
 SCCA, TSCC