Re: Activities at Nationals

To: <BSHolden@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Activities at Nationals
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:06:25 -0700
>I absolutely cannot believe that none of you folks have clued Eric into the
>Wednesday night snipe hunt.
>    Eric; on behalf of all of us that do not do the "Baby Dolls" thing, I
>invite you to the 5th annual snipe hunt
>    You do not need to bring the Glock.
>    Burlap bags provided.
>    I'll drive =8-).
==========================
Gee, with friends like you guys...................;^)

I've been on many a snipe hunt and as a youngin' even managed to bag a few
myself.  The local taxidermist absolutely refused to mount it though since
they're just so damned ugly.  God bless those older Boy Scout leaders in my
old troop.

Hmm, where would the hunt be though?  There are plenty of fields around
Forbes but I'd think all the aviation traffic might scare them into hiding.

A good old fashioned snipe hunt does sound more entertaining, and definitely
cheaper, than a trip to Baby Dolls.

See ya guys and gals (hubba hubba) in September.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."