Re: Victoria Tire

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>, autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Victoria Tire
From: 95 GSR <TurboTage@geocities.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 08:28:19 -0700
A few years ago I ordered a set of Rota Cobra wheels from them.  They were
somewhat friendly and they were shipped promptly.  It was a good experience
for me since I didn't have to deal with a middle man and I didn't have to go
anywhere or wait in any lines.  All I had to do was pull the tape off the
wheels and mount them on the car.  Tires were already inflated and
everything!  I have no complaints.