RE: national's events

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: RE: national's events
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 16:17:18 -0500 (EST)
Well, of course, you do everything on the schedule!

Monday at Remingtons
Tuesday -- last year it was a very nice reception at the HQ hotel
Wednesday awards banquet
Thursday talent show
Friday awards banquet

The only reasons not to:
  1. You are totally whipped, and driving first heat tomorrow
  2. You found something specifically to do that you REALLY want to do other
       than the above (You and several friends want to go to the Blind Tiger.
       but choose Monday or Tuesday for that, IMHO)
  3. Someone will mention Baby Dolls, but I won't ... I'm happily married! :-)

--rocky