Geez box bid and you can wash my car at the Nats

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Geez box bid and you can wash my car at the Nats
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:12:50 EDT
I Bid $250,000.00 for the "whole enchilada" Sorry typo! $250.00 for the
"whole enchilada" and of course the car wash. Does this include an engine
degrease job?
Of course a "Team Laughing Stock" March S2 engine will have no grease on it
so.

Heres the deal $250.00(US currency of course) for the (Gee-I will never
figure out how this thing works) box. You wash my S2 before tuesdays first
run. Better be there early punk. Team Laughing Stock has got a reputation to
protect. And now the rain check option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If it rains the day
you washed it, you wash it again the same day before it goes in trailer! that

Is it a deal?
Somebody better top this bid, or my wife is gonna kill me

Mike B. TLS#1