Hardtop '92 MR2 NA for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop '92 MR2 NA for sale
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:27:10 -0700
Well, I was talking to this guy, see, and he happened across a nice east
coast '92 MR2 hardtop for sale.  It's apparently like brand new.  Very
low miles, super-clean, totally stock except for aftermarket wheels and
a CD changer.  Seems like a very good candidate for an autocrosser.

I've never seen the car, but I thought I'd put it out there in case any
of you are interested.  He decided on a '93 instead.

Don't send me e-mail, contact the owner!  I have no connection with this
car, other than forwarding the ad to the list.

Josh

--

1992 Toyota MR2
White, Blue interior
2.2L Twin-Cam 16-Valve 4 Cylinder EFI Engine (5S-FE)
5- Speed Manual Overdrive Transmission
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Rear Spoiler
Deluxe ETR/Cassette W/6 Spkrs
6 Disc CD Changer
New Mille Miglia Fabula 15” Alloy  Wheels
New Pirelli P-700z Tires
Car is in Showroom Condition:
35,000 miles
all stock equiptment (except CD changer and wheels)
Always garaged
Never in accident
All service records
Custom fit Technalon Car Cover included