Re: Didja haff too?!?!?

To: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Didja haff too?!?!?
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 08:48:22 -0700

Paul:

Would you please tell me how to properly pronounce "Czarnecki" so that I may
mispronounce it in all my future emails, purely in retaliation for the "Jack"
issue.  Boy, this is mature!!!

Can we talk about cars now?  Puh-Leeeeeze?  How about that STU???  Seen any good
sub-frame connectors lately?  What's the number for XYZ Tires???  Why can't I be
in THAT class....

JD

Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu> on 07/07/99 08:41:52 AM