SST Minimum Weights

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SST Minimum Weights
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:04:15 -0400
DG-
The weights are a little high if you want to include normally aspirated
older Civics. My '91 weighs in at 2200, and the previous generation
Civics are even lighter. I occasionally have a second driver that
would be really close to the limit in my car, and under in an older one.
Sounds like a really fun class, though.

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si, ES 22
Team Underdog Racing
SCCA, TSCC

6) Minimum weights:

Here's what I'm thinking is workable, all weights with driver:

Non-turbo 4 cyls: 2300lbs
Turbo 4s / NT 6s: 2600lbs
Turbo 6 cyls       : 3000lbs

I'm concerned that there may be eligible non-turbo 4 and 6 cars that
are underweight stock - can anybody with better access to stats than I
confirm/deny this?

DG