Re: TLS Membership

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: Re: TLS Membership
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:46:30 EDT
You'ins is in!!!! Just one small problem #13 is taken by one of the
hardcores. That
# is the # of "The Knuckle Dragger" Eric Linnhoff. You have heard of him
right?
You know he's one of us! Assault rifle vacations to Nevada. Enough
"Spinnerbaits"
in the tacklebox to turn even Jimmie Houston or Bill Dances stomach! I will
check
out available #'s tommorrow at work. Thats where I keep the TLS roster, in
the safe,
next to my wife Star 9mm(you think I'm kidding,Right). Most of the #'s lower
than 50
are taken. We now have about 60 members nationwide, a couple from Canada, one
from Puerto Rico and two from the former Soviet Bloc Nations. I'll let you
know whats valabill in the morn'in

Mike B. TLS#1