Re: Traveling to Nationals -- By Air

To: Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>
Subject: Re: Traveling to Nationals -- By Air
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:59:38 -0400
>I have noticed that most of these airlines fly to Kansas City, MO.  Do
>you know if there is a shuttle to get from Kansas City to Topeka?

yes, there is a shuttle, cheap too, less than $30.  The one I took was
called the KC RoadRunner.  Note, it almost caused me to miss my returen
flight.  I arrived at the airport AFTER the final boarding call was made.
The pickup in Topeaka was about an hour and a half late.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.