Re: Newbie/Novice

To: "jamnvr6" <Orion@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie/Novice
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 01:43:34 -0700
>Sunday June the 27th we will have an event at the American Royal/Kemper
>Arena complex from about 10 AM until 5 PM.  Registration usually ends about
>2 PM and first timers get in for $10.  (It's always free to watch and ask
>questions.) If you have a helmet, bring it.  If not we have loaner helmets.
========================
Ack!!  I forgot to give directions.

You can take the 12th street bridge across (from Broadway or another other
north-south downtown street and turn left on Genessee.  When you get to the
fork in the road turn right an keep going around the building until you see
a mess of cars and cones.

You can also take I-35 north to downtown.  Once in downtown take the I-670
exit which will take you west back towards Kansas.  Take the first exit
which is Gennesse (or 12th street, I can't remember).  Turn away from
downtown and down the hill.  At the bottom of the exit, you will cross over
the first road (one way) then make a left at the next road which is Genessee
(DO NOT go too far or you will go up a right hand uphill onramp which means
you've gone too far).  Follow this to the Kemper Arena.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."