Re: ST Overall

To: team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ST Overall
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:02:15 -0700
>From what I've seen on here on team.net, I'll bet that if all us local ST
or local regional equivalents were at Nationals, there would be enough
drivers for a class.

Re: a previous comment about enough drivrs to comprise a class, by the way,
does anyone know just how many drivers are needed to "create a competitive"
class?

Or maybe we (local ST/regional ='s) could start our own equivalent of a
bowling league, whereby we could pax our local class results to something
somewhere between showroom stock & street prepared, then send these results
to a pointskeeper who keeps an event by event tally.

We could designate a certain number of events. The nice thing is that
drivers could stay in their own region.

I'm sure there are enough adventuresome spirits running these classes now
that we could further develop this, ie-contingency prizes, pizza for the
pointskeeper (special Pizza Hut or local pizza place discount coupons).

Seems all we'd have to do is to pool all our local prep rules & come up
with common guidelines.

Just an idea.  Maybe, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

See yah--Judy in San Diego   {:>}