Re: Bigger is better; was P5 in Harrisburg (Hoosier tires on Miata)

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Bigger is better; was P5 in Harrisburg (Hoosier tires on Miata)
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:52:46 -0400
I advocated years ago that the SS guys should be running 315
Hoosiers on 9.5" wheels but couldn't get anybody to step up and
be a star :).  John Carriere evaluated them, said the grip felt
better but didn't like the slower turn in.  He hasn't driven a C3
Corvette enough to have a feel for _slow_ turn in:)

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!