Re: Rear Trunk Mat ? (was front swaybar)

To: forestg@ionet.net
Subject: Re: Rear Trunk Mat ? (was front swaybar)
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:48:42 -0400 (EDT)
--Boundary_(ID_T7+akSY1y8qTVaqphys/dw)

>>>Who's ever seen a spare tire cover (mat) that was could be defined 100% as
"loose"?
Every one I've ever seen has had a screw (a single wingnut in the center), a
strap with clasps, or some kind of Velcro/hook-and-loop fastener that held
it in place.  Manufacturers wouldn't want them to be 100% loose because
they'd slide around back there and make noises people don't like to hear in
their cars.<<<
Ever look at a Honda Prelude (4th gen.)  No fasteners at all.  I still leave it
in
when I run because it never moves.  Also I do not want to leave at my "pits"
just in case Mother Nature makes it into a wind sail and fly away.

Lloyd Wilson
100K Racing
93 Prelude VTEC
VTEC SPD

--Boundary_(ID_T7+akSY1y8qTVaqphys/dw)--