Texas Region autox #4 this weekend...

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Neon List" <neon@iastate.edu>,
Subject: Texas Region autox #4 this weekend...
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:05:41 -0400
Hi Folks,

Just a note to let anyone in the area know that Texas Region will host their
4th points event of the season Sunday, June 27 in Bedford, Tx.  (Mid Cities
area of the DFW metroplex) at Pennington Field.  Surface is great concrete,
Registration is open from 8am to 10am, drivers meeting at 1030, first car
out at 11. We will run a 3 heat event, with each driver getting 4 timed
runs.  Anyone interested, or needs more info, email me privately and I will
be happy to respond...

Phil Osborne